Connect with Us:
Taaza Foods Recipes
4 teaspoons rice flour
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
8 white fish fillets (approx 800 grams)
4 teaspoons olive oil
01. Combine the rice flour and spices in a wide bowl.
02. Add the fish and rub the spice mixture all over the fish.
03. Heat the olive all in a large frying pan.
04. Cook fish in a single layer, until browned and cooked as desired.
05. You may need to cook the fish in batches.