Connect with Us:
Taaza Foods Recipes
4.5 lb (2 kg) Beef (under cuts)
1.5 lb (700 g) onion
5-6 bay leaves
1 tablespoon dried Parsley
1 tablespoon dried Basil
1 Teaspoon ground white pepper
½ cup (100 ml) Water
Salt to taste
01. Peel and slice onion. Add some salt to onion slices and knead with hands until juicy.
02. Cut some onion bulbs into large pieces. Thread marinated onion with meat onto skewers later.
01. Crumble bay leaves.
02. In a bowl, combine parsley, basil, white pepper and bay leaves.
01. Squeeze lemon juice and blend with water.
02. Mix everything well.
01. Wash meat and cut into medium pieces.
02. Put into marinade and top with something heavy.
01. Place in cold place for 4-5 hours, or let it marinate overnight to get perfect result.
02. Thread marinated meat together with vegetables onto skewers.
01. Roast shashlik for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
02. If there is no opportunity to roast over coal embers, bake in oven.